Pinnacle is always working on improving your experience when using our Esports Hub. The way you place your bet, how you find your favourite betting markets, and whether you have a smooth user experience are always at the forefront when we update our website.
In this article, we tell you what the latest updates to our Esports Hub are.
January 2023 update
We have added a Results page to our Esports Hub platform. The Results page is an easy-to-access tab that allows users to view recent tournament results.
How does the new Results page work?
- Results will be displayed as soon as the first match of the event is completed.
- Individual results will be displayed for 30 days or until the event is complete.
- Results are displayed in reverse chronological order so that the most recently completed games are at the top of the page.
- The issue that users had with being unable to submit a ‘forgotten password’ request on the Esports Hub is now fixed.
- Various website experience updates.