To find out how to increase your transaction limits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deposits are usually confirmed within 30 minutes to an hour.
- Withdrawals are broadcasted to the Bitcoin network twice a day on weekdays only, usually around 10 AM and 7 PM CEST and will be converted into the Bitcoin value at that time.
- Refunds normally take 1 to 2 days. In the case of a refund, you will be contacted by Bitpay via email with further information on the refund. Refunds are only broadcasted to the Bitcoin network once daily (around 1pm CEST).
- The transaction QR code is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Pinnacle absorbs all processing fees for deposits into your player account, however, we do not cover any Bitcoin minor fees.
- The exchange rate is locked at the time transaction is broadcasted to the Bitcoin network by our supplier.
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month.
- Additional withdrawals during that month will incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page.
- Pinnacle uses the BitPay exchange service to convert your Bitcoin into your player account currency. We do not offer Bitcoin as an account currency.
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however, failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, an additional 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- Bitpay withdrawals are processed in EURO and USD currency only. Accounts in other currencies will be processed in USD and converted using the daily conversion rate taken from www.oanda.com before being converted into Bitcoin.
- You can use any of the popular Payment Protocol-compatible wallets below to pay a BitPay invoice. Click Here for more information on which wallets are accepted.
- All customers using this option must have submitted proof of ID and Address prior to any transactions being processed. If not already done, please log in and go to the Personal Details section of the website to upload your documents.
- If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using Bitcoin, payouts must be processed back to your Bitcoin wallet up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the Bitcoin icon in the deposit section.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- After you click “Submit”, you will get a QR Code which you need to scan from within your Bitcoin wallet in order to complete the payment.
- Please follow the steps in your Bitcoin wallet to confirm the payment.
- If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account within 30 minutes to an hour.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section of the website and select Bitcoin Withdrawal.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and your Bitcoin wallet number and submit.
- Once your request is completed, the transaction will be reviewed for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your withdrawal request is approved.