- iDebit transactions are processed within a few minutes
- Withdrawals over EURO €7,000 (or equal value) may require longer processing times, and international financial regulations may require us to request proof of identification
- For residents of Canada there is a 1.25% deposit supplement
- Pinnacle absorb all iDebit deposit fees for all other supported currencies
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, an additional 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- Transactions in USD are only available to customers living in Canada and Japan
- All funds must be sent and received from an iDebit account registered in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder. Funds will not be processed if the name does not match on both the Pinnacle and iDebit account. Please make sure your personal details are correct by reviewing the Account Details option on your Pinnacle account
- Customers may only use one iDebit account with their Pinnacle account
- If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using iDebit, payouts must be processed back to the same iDebit account up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited
All winnings derived from a deposit that is later reported as non-sufficient funds (NSF) or that can not be collected for any other reason by Pinnacle will be void. For accounts with negative balances, any pending plays, whether from the NSF deposit or not, will be cancelled. If the NSF deposit is subsequently cleared, the client is eligible to receive payment for his original deposit only. This policy applies to any remaining balance in the account, whether directly or indirectly derived from the NSF deposit.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the iDebit icon in the deposit section
- Log into your iDebit account, and select your bank in order to access your online banking service. Upon confirming the transaction, the amount will be instantly deducted from your bank account and credited to your Pinnacle account. Alternatively, deposits can be made from your available iDebit account balance.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section of the website and click on the iDebit icon in the withdrawal section
- Complete the form and your withdrawal will be forwarded for processing
A withdrawal hold is placed on all accounts with CANADA as country of residency using iDebit to deposit until Pinnacle confirms the deposits have cleared. iDebit deposits normally clear in 5 banking days.
If you do not have an iDebit account yet, you may create one during your first transaction using this payment method or by visiting www.idebitpayments.com