- Once the Multibanco reference is paid transactions are processed instantly.
- Pinnacle absorbs all Multibanco transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account.
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, an additional 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- You may withdraw via any qualifying method for your account currency.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the Multibanco icon in the deposit section.
- Enter the amount and click "Submit"
- You will receive a pop up window that displays a payment reference and other details that you can use to make a payment.
- You can make the payment by either logging in to your online bank, or using an ATM.
- Once we receive confirmation that the reference number is paid, the funds will be credited to your Pinnacle account
Multibanco is an interbank network in Portugal that links the ATMs of 27 banks, totaling 12,700 machines.