- WebMoney transactions are processed within a few minutes
- Withdrawals over EURO €7,000 (or equal value) may require longer processing times, and international financial regulations may require us to request proof of identification
- Pinnacle absorbs WebMoney transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account
- WebMoney will charge a separate transaction fee – please review your WebMoney agreement to determine this fee
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, a 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- When using WebMoney to deposit into your Pinnacle account for the first time, you will need to allow your name to be viewed. Please go to the WebMoney web site to enable this feature
- WebMoney transactions must be from a specific purse based on the deposit currency (either USD or EUR)
- WebMoney deposit requests must be from a WebMoney passport with a "Formal", "Initial", "Personal" or "Merchant" status. Transactions from "Alias" passports will be declined
- Each WebMoney ID may be used to fund only one Pinnacle account. Clients using the same WebMoney ID will have their funds returned. Pinnacle cannot be held responsible for any return fees
- You must have a ‘WebMoney Light Keeper’ to use WebMoney as a funding option at Pinnacle
All funds must be sent and received from a WebMoney account registered in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder only. Funds received by Pinnacle sent by a WebMoney account registered to a person other than the account holder will not be accepted. Please make sure your personal details are correct by using the Account Details option in your account.
If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using WebMoney, payouts must be processed back to the same WebMoney account up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited.
Making a Deposit
- Log in to your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the WebMoney icon in the deposit section
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account.
We regret that transactions initiated from the WebMoney website cannot be accepted.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the WebMoney icon in the withdrawal section
- Complete the form and your withdrawal will be forwarded for processing
To open a WebMoney account, go to the WebMoney website at www.wmtransfer.com.