- Transactions are normally processed in a few minutes, however in rare cases there may be a delay of up to 48 hours.
- A withdrawal hold is placed on all accounts using Sofortüberweisung to deposit until Pinnacle confirms the deposits have cleared. Sofortüberweisung deposits normally clear in seven banking days.
Making a Sofortüberweisung Deposit
- Log in to your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and select Sofortüberweisung deposit.
- Complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account.
- If you make deposits to your account using Sofortüberweisung, payouts up to the amount deposited will be processed back to you by Bank Wire Transfer.
- Sofortüberweisung is only available to customers from Austria with an EUR currency account at Pinnacle.
All winnings derived from a deposit later reported as non-sufficient funds (NSF) or that cannot be collected for any other reason by Pinnacle will be void. For accounts with negative balances, any pending plays, whether from the NSF deposit or not, will be cancelled. If the NSF deposit is subsequently cleared, the client is eligible to receive payment for his original deposit only. This policy applies to any remaining balance in the account, whether directly or indirectly derived from the NSF deposit.
Please visit Sofortüberweisung for further information.