- JCB deposits are processed within a few minutes.
- Pinnacle absorbs all JCB transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account.
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month.
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed in the table above.
Pinnacle makes every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to our customers and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur a 10% processing fee on the withdrawal amount (minimum fee: $20 USD or equivalent), plus any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement is not completed.
- All funds must be sent using a card in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder only. Funds received by Pinnacle sent using a card registered to a person other than the account holder will not be accepted. Please make sure your personal details are correct by using the Account Details option in your account.
- Withdrawals are only available via Bitcoin or ecoPayz for customers who have used JCB cards to deposit funds to their Pinnacle account.
- Clients will be asked to authorise their information (see below).
- JCB Card transactions are processed in CNY currency and converted by the processor.
Credit/Debit Card Information
Clients are required to submit their JCB Card information the first time a card is used. This must include a scanned copy of photo identification and the card (front and back) within three days of the initial deposit. All required information will be emailed once your card has been accepted.
- Please ensure your complete signature and all necessary information is fully legible before submitting any information.
- Please do not include the 3 digit CVV2 or CVC2 Card Security Code when scanning the card information. This number is located on the back of your card. Either delete this information from the scan or cover these numbers before scanning the back of your card.
- Only documents uploaded via our safe upload service on the website will be accepted. The transmission and storage of all data is protected to the same standard as demanded by major financial institutions around the world (including 128-bit certificate-based encryption technology).
- All winnings derived from a deposit later reported as uncollectable for any reason will be void. For accounts with minus balances, any pending plays, whether from the uncollectable deposit or not, will be cancelled and the Pinnacle account permanently closed
Making a Deposit
- Log in to your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the JCB icon in the deposit section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account.