- Instant Banking deposits are processed within a few minutes but may take up to two hours.
- Instant Banking withdrawals may take one to two banking days to be credited to customer's bank account.
- Please note: If you close your browser or navigate away at any time during the deposit process, this will cause a delay in crediting the deposit to your Pinnacle account balance.
- Withdrawals over CAD 10,000 (or equal value) may require longer processing times, and international financial regulations may require us to request proof of identification.
- Pinnacle absorb all Instant Banking deposit fees except for an additional consumer fee charged for each transaction.
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month.
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed in the table above.
Pinnacle makes every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to our customers and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees; however, failure to meet our deposit rollover threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur a 10% processing fee on the withdrawal amount (minimum fee: $20 USD or equivalent), plus any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement is not completed.
- In compliance with international banking regulations, all customers using this option must have submitted proof of ID and Address prior to any transactions being processed. If not already done, please login and go to the Personal Details section of the website to upload your documents.
- Please note that any withdrawals submitted with incorrect bank details and subsequently returned to Pinnacle, will be charged a minimum penalty of 25USD or a fee subject to your account currency.
- All funds must be sent and received from a bank account registered in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder. Funds will not be processed if the name does not match on both the Pinnacle and the bank account. Please make sure your personal details are correct by reviewing the Account Details option on your Pinnacle account.
All winnings derived from a deposit later reported as non-sufficient funds (NSF) or that can not be collected for any other reason by Pinnacle will be void. For accounts with negative balances, any pending plays, whether from the NSF deposit or not, will be cancelled. If the NSF deposit is subsequently cleared, the client is eligible to receive payment for his original deposit only. This policy applies to any remaining balance in the account, whether directly or indirectly derived from the NSF deposit.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the Instant Banking icon in the deposit section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit".
- Log into your bank account to confirm the transaction, the amount will be instantly deducted from your bank account and credited to your Pinnacle account.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section of the website and select Instant Banking Withdrawal.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". Once your request is complete, the information is forwarded to us for processing.
You will receive an email confirmation when your withdrawal request is approved and forwarded to our Accounts Department for processing.
A withdrawal hold is placed on all accounts with CAD currency using Instant Banking to deposit until Pinnacle confirms the deposits have cleared. Instant Banking deposits normally clear in three banking days.