- Diners Club and Discover deposits are processed within a few minutes.
- Pinnacle absorbs all Diners Club and Discover transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account.
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month.
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed above.
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit rollover threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, a 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- Diners Club and Discover Card transactions are processed in USD only and converted into your local currency using the daily conversion rate taken from www.oanda.com.
- All funds must be sent using a card in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder only. Funds received by Pinnacle sent using a card registered to a person other than the account holder will not be accepted. Please make sure your personal details are correct by using the Account Details option in your account.
- Clients will be asked to authorize their information (see below).
- You may withdraw via any qualifying method for your account currency.
Credit/Debit Card Information
Clients are required to submit their Diners Club and Discover card information the first time a card is used. This must include a scanned copy of photo identification and the card (front and back) within three days of the initial deposit. All required information will be emailed once your card has been accepted.
- Please ensure your complete signature and all necessary information is fully legible before submitting any information.
- Please do not include the 3 digit CVV2 or CVC2 Card Security Code when scanning the card information. This number is located on the back of your card. Either delete this information from the scan or cover these numbers before scanning the back of your card.
- Only documents uploaded via our safe upload service on the website will be accepted. The transmission and storage of all data is protected to the same standard as demanded by major financial institutions around the world (including 128-bit certificate-based encryption technology).
- All winnings derived from a deposit later reported as uncollectable for any reason will be void. For accounts with minus balances, any pending plays, whether from the uncollectable deposit or not, will be cancelled and the Pinnacle account permanently closed.
Making a Deposit
- Log in to your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the Diners Club and Discover icon in the deposit section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account.