- The processing time for a Boleto transaction can be up to two days. Deposits made on Friday after 9pm until Monday will be processed by the bank on Tuesday.
- Pinnacle absorbs all Boleto transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account.
Pinnacle makes every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to our customers and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur a 10% processing fee on the withdrawal amount (minimum fee: $20 USD or equivalent), plus any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement is not completed.
- In compliance with international banking regulations, all customers will be required to submit proof of ID and Address. If not already done, please log in and go to the Personal Details section of the website to upload your documents.
- Boleto transactions are accepted for customers with USD or EURO Pinnacle player accounts and will be converted from REAL using the daily conversion rate taken from www.oanda.com.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the Boleto icon in the deposit section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit".
- A voucher will be generated that can be printed and paid at any local payment point.