Pinnacle currently works with both Bitpay and Cryptopay which are third party exchange providers that convert crypto currencies into the FIAT currency of your player account. The service you are directed to once you are logged in depends on the license that your country of residence belongs to. These exchanges as well as the guidelines from the regulatory authorities are a determining factor in some of the information shown below. We have tried to address the differences as clearly as possible, however specific details will be available in the cashier upon log in.
- Deposits are usually confirmed within 30 minutes to an hour.
- Bitcoin withdrawal requests can take between 1 – 2 hours to be processed.
- Cryptopay withdrawals are processed instantly.
- Bitpay withdrawals are broadcasted to the Bitcoin network twice a day on weekdays only, usually around 2 PM and 9 PM UTC and will be converted into the Bitcoin value at that time.
- If refunds apply they normally take 1 to 2 days. In the case of a refund via Bitpay, you will be contacted by Bitpay via email with further information on the refund. Refunds are only broadcasted to the Bitcoin network once daily (around 1pm CEST).
- The transaction QR code is only valid for 10 minutes.
- Pinnacle absorbs all processing fees for deposits into your player account, however, we do not cover any Bitcoin minor fees.
- The exchange rate is locked at the time transaction is broadcasted to the Bitcoin network by our supplier.
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month.
- Additional withdrawals during that month will incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page.
- Pinnacle uses the BitPay exchange service to convert your Bitcoin into your player account currency. We do not offer Bitcoin as an account currency.
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however, failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, an additional 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- For Bitpay transactions you must use any of the popular Payment Protocol-compatible wallets below to pay a BitPay invoice. Click Here for more information on which wallets are accepted.
- With the exception of EURO, Bitpay withdrawals will be processed in USD and converted using the daily conversion rate taken from www.oanda.com before being converted into Bitcoin.
- All customers using this option must have submitted proof of ID and Address prior to any transactions being processed. If not already done, please log in and go to the Personal Details section of the website to upload your documents.
- If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using Bitcoin, payouts must be processed back to your Bitcoin wallet up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the crypto currency icon in the deposit section.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- After you click “Submit”, you will get a QR Code which you need to scan from within your crypto currency wallet in order to complete the payment.
- Please follow the steps in your crypto currency wallet to confirm the payment.
- If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account within 30 minutes to an hour.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account.
- Go to the Cashier section of the website and select crypto currency withdrawal.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and your crypto currency wallet number and submit.
- Once your request is completed, the transaction will be reviewed for processing.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your withdrawal request is approved.