- Bank Wire deposits may take up to 5 business days to arrive. As soon as the amount transferred is credited to our bank statement, the funds will be credited to your Pinnacle account.
- Bank Wire withdrawals are sent to the bank Monday through Friday, except on Bank Holidays. It can take up to 10 business days for bank wires to arrive.
- Bank Wire Transfers over EURO €7,000 (or equal value) may require longer processing times, and international banking regulations may require us to request additional documentation.
Please check with your bank on the fees they charge for initiating a bank wire transfer. Pinnacle will credit your account with the funds plus any bank fees paid for deposits to your Pinnacle customer account, upon receipt of your bank wire transfer if they are equal to or greater than the following amounts:
|AUD||$1,400 or more|
|CAD||$1,200 or more|
|RMB||8,000 CNY or more|
|CZK||20,000 Kc or more|
|DKK||Dkr 6,000 or more|
|EUR||€800 or more|
|GBP||£600 or more|
|HKD||HK $8,000 or more|
|JPY||¥120,000 or more|
|MYR||RM 3,500 or more|
|NOK||NKR 6,000 or more|
|NZD||NZ$1,400 or more|
|PLN||2,500zl or more|
|SGD||S$1,500 or more|
|SEK||kr 7,000 or more|
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page
- Bank Wire transfers sent in currencies other than those in the instructions provided, may experience currency conversions (at the customer’s expense)
Pinnacle makes every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to our customers and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur a 10% processing fee on the withdrawal amount (minimum fee: $20 USD or equivalent), plus any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement is not completed.
- The Unique Reference number must be provided as part of the bank wire transfer as well as your complete name, bank account number, and complete address. Failure to do so will result in significant delays processing your deposit and any fees incurred for insufficient instructions will be deducted from the amount sent.
- Transfers received for amounts less than the stated Minimum deposit amount will have the amount Pinnacle is charged for the transaction deducted from the received amount.
- In compliance with international banking regulations, all customers using this option must have submitted proof of ID and Address prior to any transactions being processed. If not already done, please login and go to the Personal Details section of the website to upload your documents.
- The bank wire transfer instructions provided are for bank wire transfers only. They are not valid for Cash, Cheque, ATM, or any other method of funds transfer. Please be aware the use of these instructions to send funds using any method except a bank wire may result in significant delays crediting your deposit
- All funds must be sent and received in the same name as the account holder only. Funds sent in the name of a company will require additional documentation
- Funds received by Pinnacle sent by a person other than the account holder will not be accepted. Please make sure your personal details are correct by using the Account Details page
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and select Bank Wire Transfer Deposit
- Follow the instructions on the screen and depending upon your choice of currency and country, the bank wire instructions will either be displayed on screen or emailed to your registered email address. Please note that depending on the currency of your account, more than one bank may be available to send your bank wire transfer to.
To avoid delays in the crediting of your deposit once you have sent your wire, please log into your account as above and select Bank Wire Transfer Deposit. Follow the instructions on the screen to report your wire transfer deposit. Transactions that are not reported in the Pinnacle cashier may be delayed.
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section of the website and select Bank Wire Transfer Withdrawal.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". Once your request is complete, the information is forwarded to us for processing
You will receive an email confirmation when your withdrawal request is approved and forwarded to the Accounts Department for processing.
IBAN - International Bank Account Number
In order to process international payments faster and securely, the banks in Europe have agreed on a standard for writing account numbers called IBAN (International Bank Account Number). When making international payments, the sender has to indicate the SWIFT/BIC address of the receiver's bank, as well as the IBAN number. The absence of a correct IBAN may result in delays and additional costs.
The IBAN consists of a country code, a check digit, and a bank code followed by the existing account number. The following example shows what an IBAN-based account number looks like:
5249 10 xxx xx
IBAN for non-electronic transfers
SE35 5000 0000 0524 910x xxxx
IBAN for electronic transfers
In the above example the country code is SE (Sweden) followed by two check digits. The length of the IBAN may vary between countries. Please make sure you indicate the IBAN and SWIFT address on your payment instructions.