- Deposits are processed a few minutes after players make the deposit at their banks
- Transactions are normally processed within two hours. In rare cases there may be a delay of up to 7 business days
- Pinnacle absorb all Fast Banking transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, a 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
- The "Bank Holder Name" you enter must be the same as the name registered to the bank account that you are sending the funds from
- You must registered your full address in your Pinnacle account, including Address, City and Postal Code.
- Ensure that you have registered for Online Bank Transfer at your bank
- Ensure that your online payment limit set at your bank is enough for the payment
- Ensure that you also have sufficient funds in your bank account.
If you deposit funds to your Pinnacle account using Fast Banking, payouts must be processed back to the same bank account up to, but not limited to, the amount initially deposited. You may only register one account per bank.
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and select Fast Banking Deposit
- Enter your Bank Name (where you will be sending the money from), Bank Holder Name, the Deposit Amount and select "Submit"
- Send the funds to the bank account details listed on the following page
At step 4 there are links to your selected bank and videos to guide you in making the deposit. Your Pinnacle account will be credited as soon as we receive confirmation that the funds have arrived.
After the deposit request has been submitted an information page will be displayed that contains all the relevant details to allow you to successfully complete transfer the funds from your bank to the specified collection bank. The provided transaction ID, amount, collection bank, collection bank holder and collection bank account should all be explicitly used to complete your transfer from your bank to the collection bank. On this same page we also provide instructions and a video demo to highlight the process to complete this transfer to the collection bank. There is a time limit of 1 hour to complete this transfer – if the time limit is exceeded the deposit will lapse and not be completed successfully.
About Fast Banking
Fast Banking is a payment service that allows you to fund your Pinnacle account directly from your bank account via your internet banking facility. Payment is instantly debited from your account and credited to your Pinnacle account.
Fast Banking will only work with Internet Explorer because of the requirement of ActiveX for use with Chinese banks.