- Credit and Debit card deposits are processed within a few minutes
- Although in most cases the Credit Card withdrawal funds are added to your card within a few minutes, there are rare cases where the transfer can take up to 5 banking days.
- Pinnacle absorbs all Credit / Debit Card transaction fees for deposits to your Pinnacle account
- Each Pinnacle customer receives one free withdrawal per calendar month
- Additional withdrawals during that month incur the fee listed on the Payment Options page and have a EURO € 100 minimum transaction limit.
Pinnacle make every effort to ensure our payment processing rules strike a balance between being fair to the customer and free of fees, while also enabling us to keep offering the best value odds online. Whenever possible we absorb transaction fees, however failure to meet our deposit roll-over threshold (three times deposit amount) will incur, at company discretion, a 3% processing fee on the deposit and any applicable withdrawal fee. Please note that we reserve the right to reject withdrawals if the rollover requirement was not completed.
If the currency of the Credit Card is different than the currency of the Pinnacle account, any conversion fees will be deducted from the amount credited to your card.
Customers must have ‘Saved’ their cards when depositing in order to withdraw back to the card.
Withdrawals back to the card are only available to customers who have used VISA to deposit and to customers with EURO and USD accounts. Due to restrictions from the card scheme, we regret that we are unable to process withdrawals to Mastercards and MAESTRO.
Credit / Debit Card transactions are processed in CAD, EURO, AUD, SEK and GBP only. All other currencies are accepted but will be processed in EUR and converted into your local currency using the daily conversion rate taken from www.oanda.com
All funds must be sent using a card in the same name as the Pinnacle account holder only. Funds received by Pinnacle sent using a card registered to a person other than the account holder will not be accepted. Please make sure your personal details are correct by using the Account Details option in your account
Clients will be asked to authorise their information (see below)
Credit/Debit Card Information
Clients are required to submit their credit/debit card information the first time each credit / debit card is used. This must include a scanned copy of photo identification and the credit/debit card (front and back) within three days of the initial deposit. All required information will be emailed once your credit/debit card has been accepted.
- Please ensure your complete signature and all necessary information is fully legible before submitting any information
- Please do not include the 3 digit CVV2 or CVC2 Card Security Code when scanning the credit/debit card information. This number is located on the back of your credit/debit card. Either delete this information from the scan or cover these numbers before scanning the back of your card
- Only documents uploaded via our safe upload service on the website will be accepted. The transmission and storage of all data is protected to the same standard as demanded by major financial institutions around the world (including 128-bit certificate-based encryption technology).
- All winnings derived from a deposit later reported as uncollectable for any reason will be void. For accounts with minus balances, any pending plays, whether from the uncollectable deposit or not, will be cancelled and the Pinnacle account permanently closed
Making a Deposit
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the icon of your credit/debit card in the deposit section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". If your deposit is successful, the funds will be added to your Pinnacle account
Making a Withdrawal
- Log into your Pinnacle account
- Go to the Cashier section and click on the icon of your credit/debit card in the withdrawal section.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, complete the form and select "Submit". If your withdrawal is successful, the funds will be added to the selected Credit Card
MasterCard SecureCode / Verified by VISA
MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by VISA are global programs designed to make shopping on the Internet safer and more secure. Cardholders must register their cards with the card issuer to take advantage of these programs. For more information on these programs we recommend you contact your card provider.