Eligibility & Participation
1. This promotion is only available to existing customers and new customers who are eligible to register on www.pinnacle.com.
2. Players must opt in to the promotion on Pinnacle.com to participate.
3. This promotion is available to eligible customers from 09:00 EST on November 16, 2022, to 23:59 EST on December 14, 2022.
4. Customers can choose to participate in the $100,000 prize leaderboard and any of the secondary $1,000 prize leaderboards per qualifying round.
5. Customers must place a minimum of one Single pre-game or in-play bet of at least $10 (or currency equivalent) (‘qualifying bet’) in all rounds up to and including the semi-finals round to qualify for the $100,000 prize leaderboard.
6. A qualifying bet can be placed per round in order to qualify for any of the $1,000 prize leaderboards.
The qualifying rounds are as follows:
- a) Group Stage: November 20 - December 2, 2022
- b) Round of 16: December 3 - December 6, 2022
- c) Quarter-finals: December 9 - December 10, 2022
- d) Semi-finals: December 13 - December 14, 2022
7. Only the first $10 of a customer's first pre-game and first in-play bet per individual match will qualify for leaderboard points per qualifying round.
8. Points will not be generated on the leaderboards for any losing, cancelled or voided bets.
9. Winnings from each qualifying bet will contribute to a player’s overall ranking points ($1 = 1 point). For example:
Points generated: 2.55
10. Multiples (Accumulators), Parlays, and Futures bets a will not qualify for points on the leaderboard.
Specific Terms & Conditions - $100,000 Prize Leaderboard
1. The customer with the most points on the leaderboard on December 15, 2022, will win a $100,000 prize stake. In the event that there is a tie for first place on the leaderboard on December 15, 2022, the $100,000 prize stake will be split equally between all customers with the highest number of points.
2. The full $100,000 prize stake must be bet in full on the World Cup 'To Win Final' market (overall winner of the match inclusive of extra time and penalty shootouts).
3. The $100,000 prize stake must be bet between 10:00 GMT on Thursday, December 15, 2022, and 10:00 GMT on Sunday, December 18, 2022.
4. Pinnacle will contact the customer(s) with the highest number of points via the contact details registered on their customer account on December 15, 2022. In the event that a winning customer is non-contactable within the 48-hour period including and proceeding December 15, 2022, the customer’s prize will be forfeited. In the event of multiple winners, any prize bet of a non-contactable customer will be pro-rated between the remaining winners.
5. The winning customer(s) will be subject to secondary screening and verification measures. Customers failing to meet the secondary screening measures will forfeit their right to the prize. If at any stage Pinnacle becomes aware that a customer has provided incorrect personal details, all rights to the prize will be forfeited.
6. The $100,000 initial prize stake will not be included in any winnings associated with the bet.
7. The $100,000 prize bet will be placed via a Pinnacle-owned account and if successful, the winnings will be transferred to the winner’s Pinnacle account in cash within three working days. There are no rollover requirements associated with the winnings.
8. If required, the winning amount will be converted from USD to the currency set on the winner’s Pinnacle account.
Specific Terms & Conditions - $1,000 Prize Leaderboard
I. The customer with the most points on the leaderboard at the end of each qualifying round will win $1,000 (or currency equivalent) in cash.
II. In the event that there is a tie for first place on the leaderboard at the end of each qualifying round, the $1,000 prize bet will be split equally.
III. The $1,000 (or currency equivalent) prize will be credited to the winners’ account in cash within 72 hours of the qualifying round ending. There are no rollover requirements associated with the $1,000 cash prizes.
General Terms & Conditions
A. Pinnacle will reserve the right to publish the final outcome of the competition and associated $100,000 prize stake on their own media channels and website domains (published information may include the winning customer´s username only). The winning customer(s) may be asked if they would like to participate in PR relating to the competition; this will remain at the discretion of the customer and will not be mandatory, the customer will reserve the right to opt out of any PR interview or event.
B. All currency amounts are stated in US Dollars ($). Pinnacle’s currency conversions are final and will be fixed for the whole duration of the tournament.
C. In cases where Pinnacle revokes this offer or disqualifies players, bonuses, prizes and any associated winnings will be considered null and forfeited.
D. In the interest of fair gaming, we have a zero-tolerance policy on bonus abuse, including the utilisation of bonus funds to abuse our terms or covering multiple outcomes whilst betting a bonus in order to reduce or remove risk. Pinnacle reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings made from irregular play.
E. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
F. Pinnacle reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice.
G. This competition is in no way associated with the organisers of the World Cup.
H. This promotion is subject always to Pinnacle’s General Terms and Conditions.